Thursday, January 3, 2008

A New Year

Happy New Year blogging friends. I hope that you and your family had a wonderful Christmas with all of the blessings of family and fun. Our family had a great Christmas break and now we're back to our regular routines. I am thankful for that. Having so much fun can be tiring. We traveled north to visit family and got to actually see a little snow. Those of you who see it all the time are probably rolling your eyes right now, but where we live, snow is a rarity so it is really special when we get to actually see some of the cold fluffy stuff. I couldn't keep the kids out of it so they were soaking wet after a few minutes.

Since pictures are worth 1000 words, I'm going to share several thousand words worth of pictures...and a glimpse into our holiday festivities.


2 comments:

Hol said...

Happy New Year! I'm glad you all had a nice Christmas and a good start to the year.

We had a little snow in Michigan, but it really didn't accumulate until the day we left. Oh well.

If you haven't seen the pictures from Christmas on our blog, go on over and enjoy.

glee said...

So glad you had a great holiday! I missed you all!