Saturday, July 28, 2007

Bungling Blogger

I've recently begun blogging because I want to acknowledge Gods work in the life of my family, I want to become a better writer, communicator, and try out a few big words once in a while. Since I know nothing about blogging, I've been frequenting this Blogging Basics site (click the icon and it'll take you there). For the most part, I have been able to get all of my questions answered (but they can't help me with my grammar or punctuation). The problem I have is figuring out what questions I need to ask, maybe some of you can relate. I don't claim to be knowledgeable in the computer arena, and frankly some of the terminology really trips me up. It's like learning a new language.

1 comment:

glee said...

I totally understand your semi-confusion with blogging. I love/hate it sometimes. I do, however, love to slip in and read how friends and family are doing, so I decided to plunge in also.

My poor little blog is so plain and simple. I will try visiting the Blogging Basics site. Maybe. I just don't read manuals, as a rule!

I started blogging because I was very angry and confused about something that had happened at work. Writing has often helped me sort things out, but I wasn't ready to explain the entire problem to the whole world, so I wrote a document and stored it on my computer. Later, I think I just felt like writing some. All in all, I enjoy it.

I am so glad you searched me out! It took me a while to figure out who you were, but when I did, I had to do a happy dance!

XO (S)
XO (K)
XO (J)
XO (A)
XO (S)

There. That's one hug and one kiss for each of you!