Sunday, November 11, 2007

Bloggers Block

When I typed out my first little blog entry earlier this year, I wasn't sure that I would be able to think of anything else to write after that first day. I had Bloggers Block. I didn't really have much to say, and in fact, I never was able to keep up a diary, as a child. So as you can imagine, this blogging thing looked a little daunting, but I wanted to give it a try. What I soon came to realize, and what all of you probably already knew, is that blogging is not at all like writing in a diary. Bloggers get comments and Bloggers give comments, and that interaction with other people can be tons of fun! Plus, I don't have to get all dressed up and go into the office to interact with smart people. I can just blog along writing nice things, and you'd never know that I was sitting here in my fuzzy rabbit slippers, with my hair in a ponytail on the top of my head, wearing my glasses on the end of my nose, while sipping on a diet coke and eating a Hershey's chocolate bar (the diet coke cancels out the chocolate bar calories, you know that don't you). That's what makes this bloggy world so much fun.

It's even more exciting when you receive an award:

I am one of the recipients of the Blog Friend Forever (BFF), awarded by Hol&J, and I am honored to be the recipient of such a great award. Thanks!

No comments: